Lui-scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty Boy's Staff Application

Go down

Pretty Boy's Staff Application  Empty Pretty Boy's Staff Application

Post  Pretty.B Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 pm

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Pretty Boy

2. How Will You Help Out: I Will Help Out By Answering Any Players Questions The Best I Can. If There Any Problems Between Players On The Server I Will Do My Best To Calm The Situation And Try To Come Up With A Helpful Solution. And What I Will Do Whatever My Upper Authorities Request Me To Do.

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: Yes I Have Been Staff On Many Different Server's Such As Silabgarza, Ploxagescape , And WeedPalace Each Server Had +60 Players On At A Time So I'm Very Accustom To Dealing With A Large Amount Of People.

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : The Server Has No Been Up Very Long But I Can Not Really Say But What I Can Say Is That I Plan On Doing My Best To Make It Great And I Will Encourage And Hope That Other Staff Member's Will Do The Same And Work With Each Other To Make The Server A Premier RSPS

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: I Would Be Very Active And Be On The Fourms/Chatbox As Much As I Can

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: Im Pretty Active In Game, And I Spend Around 4-6 Hour's A Day On The Server Well That's What I Plan On Being On Probably Even More Then That

7. How Long Have You Been Playing? A Few Hours Very Happy

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): My Age Is 19

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?: I Would Be Very Active And Be On Most Of The Time I Would Help Anyone Who Mite Need Help The Best I Can. I Have Alot Of Experience With Being Staff On Other Server's And I Feel Like I Can Be A Good Benefit To The Server And The People That Play It . And Lastly When I Get Into A Server I'm Committed And I Plan On Doing All I Can To Build The Server And Get As Many Players As I Can.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: My Mother Would Just Go Ask Her.

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: Yes I Do

Pretty.B

Back to top Go down